File:Muse Hullabaloo CD.jpg
Muse_Hullabaloo_CD.jpg (300 × 300 pixels, file size: 42 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
|This image is of a cover of an audio recording, and the copyright for it is most likely owned by either the publisher of the work or the artist(s) which produced the recording or cover artwork in question. It is believed that the use of low-resolution images of such covers
qualifies as fair use under the copyright law of the United States. Any other uses of this image, on Wikipedia or elsewhere, may be copyright infringement. See Wikipedia:Non-free content for more information.
Fair use rationale for use in Hullabaloo Soundtrack
- The image is low resolution.
- Copies could not be used to make illegal copies of the album artwork on another CD;
- No free equivalent is available or could be created that would adequately give the same information.
- The image does not replace the original market role of the CD.
- Its use here does not limit the copyright owner's rights to sell the CD in any way.
- The image has previously been published and is freely available elsewhere on the internet.
- The image meets general Wikipedia content requirements.
- The image contributes significantly to the article by illustrating the subject of the article.
- The image is significant because it was made by a famous artist, Muse.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||18:06, 26 February 2007||300 × 300 (42 KB)||Mahahahaneapneap||Same resolution, higher quality.|